Custom shirts are great for sports teams, church groups, schools, charities, and other organizations. While there are great home embroiderers across the U.S., they usually cannot provide the uniformity, quality, and fast service that the growing number of silk screening and machine embroidery companies provide. When seeking out professional Embroidery in Kansas City, customers should look for the following benefits.
* The best embroidery companies have no minimum requirements. This makes them excellent for anything from a single shirt to an order of hundreds. Discounts are usually offered for large orders. The larger the order, the greater the discount.
* A professional service is especially useful for business and corporate apparel. State-of-the-art technology allows them to recreate company logos that are completely accurate every single time. This means a company logo is easily recognizable in its embroidered version.
* Embroidery can be done on nearly any type of fabric and apparel. In addition to casual and dress shirts, these include hats, socks, pants, bags, gloves, and uniforms. Cotton, polyester, mixed fiber, denim, and even leather are excellent media for embroidery.
* Nearly any color can be selected for both the embroidery and the apparel. Because embroidery companies also specialize in dyeing and silk screening, the combinations and possibilities are literally endless.
* Custom patches are also offered by embroidery companies. These include corporate, police, fire, security, biker, and sports team patches. Patch templates can be altered to reflect location, rank, or any other desired variation.
* Since embroidery is now a digital art, conveying an exact design is easy. All customers need to do is present or email the images they want to have turned into embroidery. Advanced scanning and micro-stitching technologies ensure the accuracy of size, design, and color.
* Embroidery services are appropriate for uniforms, one-time events, street advertising, and general marketing.
Professional embroidery services like House of Apparel offer a wide variety of custom and name brand apparel for any season. From softball uniforms and corporate shirts to novelty baseball caps and monogrammed socks, these companies can get embroidery done with a swift turnaround and the highest degree of accuracy. In order to find the best possible service, customers should look for companies that have an excellent track record for accuracy and fade-prevention technology.